First of all, let me say thank you to Mrs. Blue Mazda who always parks on the lines. This time, she started to park (badly, as usual) while I was about to take my daughter out of the car. She stared at me for a while, and I couldn’t quite understand if she was waiting for me to finish or if she was waiting to see if she could park on top of me. After a few seconds of this I decided to go ahead and get her out of the car. Mrs. Blue Mazda waited until I was done and then parked as close to me as possible (or so it seems). If I didn’t know she NEVER parks inside the lines, I would think she had something against me.
After this parking faux pas, I went to the post office to pick up my packages. One contained the fabrics I won from Good Sewing and Crafts for sharing the link to their store in the most number of places (see? I’m doing it again). Yey! I didn’t even have to stand in line for very long (only 3 people before me!).
Then, I headed in to town to buy some materials for a few projects I’m working on. I found parking in no time, and I finally used the cellular parking service - instead of paying for an hour “just in case” I paid exactly for the time I was there (1.68 NIS, thank you very much). Genius!
Here’s my loot for the day…
The yarn is for crocheting a duck for my daughter (who’s obsessed with ducks right now). The top 3 fabrics are my prize. The bottom two are for something I’m planning to make to sell, so it’s still a secret.
Later, I went to meet with a business consultant to determine the next steps for my business plan. There I met with some more parking issues. What am I supposed to do with this? It was the only parking space. So I parked and hoped for the best.
I got home and worked on another secret project for a few hours until it was time to clean up and go pick up the kids. Anybody want to help?
Pasta for dinner (yummmm), and that’s all for today…