This page has moved to a new address.

Friday, July 8, 2011

365 Project: Day 11

שבת שלום!
It's Friday afternoon again! They're both sleeping and I had a short nap too (yeah!).
We've been alternating between two tablecloths for the past few months, because all my other tablecloths got wrinkled and I was too lazy to iron them. I spent about half an hour today, in crazy hot and humid weather, ironing two tablecloths. On the one hand, it looks really nice. On the other hand, I am never buying another tablecloth which requires ironing. Ever.
I went through a paper craft book my mother bought me a while ago (thanks for supporting my addiction), trying to find some fancy napkin fold. When I saw the silverware pocket idea, I knew that Noam would love it. So, not so fancy, but still pretty. Sure enough, when he woke up from his nap he said "oooh, nice".
Stumble Delicious Digg it
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...