![]() |
| round and round |
Today, we all went to the park together and since my husband was there to deal with the bike issue, I finally got to see him riding it. He was so cute, and so grown up all at the same time, even if he still has training wheels (I mean, he's not even 4 yet).
This image, with the big wheel of the bicycle against the small stroller wheel, could be seen as a metaphor to the way Noam is growing so quickly (he'll be in first grade in just 2 short years), and how Hodaya is still so small (but not for long)...
This picture was taken with my cell phone, not too shabby. I'm pretty sure it's mostly luck, but it's possible that I might actually be improving my photography skills (it's one of the targets of this project, remember?).
